Since its founding in 1977, Kehoe Myers has earned a high reputation as consulting professionals. Focusing on industrial, commercial, residential and institutional building structures, as well as industrial and residential subdivisions and infrastructure. Our success is grounded in our dedication to delivering high quality projects, and is seen through our repeat clientele and long-standing staff.
We specialise in Civil, Structural and Hydraulic Engineering offering a range of services including:
- Development and Project Planning
- Preliminary Reports
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning and Time/Cost Scheduling
- Contract Administration
- Design, Documentation and Construction Phase Services.
Our work methodology is focussed on “collaborative innovation” – we work with you and your project team to deliver the best outcomes for your project.
We assist clients across a wide-range of industries. Our past projects have included:
- Aged Care and Retirement Villages
- Agricultural and Food Facilities
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Hospitals and Medical Centres
- Mining and Resources
- Subdivisions and Land Developments
- Large-scale Residential.
Kehoe Myers holds pre-qualification and accreditation for:
- National Engineers Register
- Registered Professional Engineers in QLD, VIC and NT
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- QLD Government Engineering and Consultant Scheme
- Department of Transport & Main Roads
- Department of Public Works Pre-Qualification (Level 3)
- Local Buy Engineering Consultancy Services (BUS 226-0212)
- QLD Urban Utilities Endorsed Consultant
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Engineer