We are pre-qualified to carry out planning and design engineering services of Infrastructure projects for the Department of Transport and Main Roads, Government Departments and Local Government Authorities. Our team has thorough knowledge and understanding of Main Roads, Austroads and Local Council design standards and is made up of some past government employees.
They have experience in both construction and design which allows us to provide a complete design solution, considering all aspects of the projects life-cycle.
Our engineers and designers have experience in conceptual planning, preliminary and detailed design including engineering reports. Our team is supported with the latest versions of drafting and design software including relevant Main Roads Customisation and are experienced users of Main Roads Works Management System.
• Bridges and Roads (urban, arterial, rural)
• Intersection upgrades
• Civil structures
• Hydraulic analysis and drainage design
• Traffic and transport planning and research
• Urban development planning
• Asset management
• Project management
Some of our Projects:
• Highfields Sports and Recreation Park – External Road works
• Toowoomba Cecil Plains Road Widening
• Glenvale Views – 77 Lot Subdivision
• Kalimna Park – 381 Lot Subdivision
• Meringandan West Sewer (TRC) – 3 Sewerage Pumping Stations and Rising Mains
• Wellcamp Business Park and Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport
• Bruxner Bridge
• Clem 7, Brisbane
• Pittsworth Water Reclamation Facility