The Role: Kehoe Myers is currently seeking to fill a Design Technician role. This is an opportunity to work with a well-established engineering practice on a wide variety of projects with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals. Duties will include civil design drafting for Commercial Projects, Land Subdivisions and Infrastructure Projects; and attending to onsite inspections.
The Successful Applicant: The successful applicant will possess a relevant Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree, and be experienced in:
• Technical design / documentation of individual project components
• Technical assessment of overall project content and disciplines.
• Technical advice and review of project design content.
• Interpreting Design Code requirements.
• Drafting of Detail Design Plans
• Following current standards provided.
• General organisation of drawings – number of drawings, layout of information, plans sections and details.
• Coordinate work with other disciplines as drawings progress.
• Compile all relevant documentation for sending to clients, File original drawings and make copies.
• AutoCAD software programs, including Civil 3D and 12D.
• Undertaking inspections on site.
The ideal person will be hard working, committed, motivated, energetic and reliable. The successful person will also have excellent time management and organisational skills, communicate well, and can work collaboratively and independently.
How to Apply: Please send a letter (and resumé if appropriate) with information about yourself, your work experience, skills and interests to: