Kehoe Myers is always looking for talented professionals to join our team in the capacity of:
– Structural and Civil Engineers; and
– Structural, Civil and Hydraulic Design Technicians and Drafting Technicians.
If you’re a positive solutions-focussed professional looking to join a dynamic team, please contact our office.
Kehoe Myers values the contribution of our team. Our team has access to health and wellbeing initiatives, and internal and external training and professional development programs. We provide a supportive environment with study programs and career advancement.
Current Opportunity: Civil Designer
We are ideally seeking a qualified Engineer, however will consider an experienced Civil Designer for this role.
The skills / qualifications we are seeking are:
· An Associate Degree in Civil Engineering (a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is preferable);
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in civil engineering design including earthworks, roadworks, stormwater drainage, water reticulation and sewer drainage is essential;
· Experience with 12d Model and Civil 3D software is highly desirable;
· Experience in further programs such as MUSIC and DRAINS is advantageous;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. This is a client facing role therefore exceptional English and oral communication skills is essential;
· Knowledge of Australian and Austroads Standards;
· DTMR Design and Drafting experience is also highly desirable;
The remuneration package will depend on the successful applicant’s experience.
Our Firm prides itself on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop. Cultural fit is extremely important. The ideal person will be committed, motivated, energetic and reliable.
You will be working with professional and experienced teams on exciting, prestigious projects and you will be provided with support from the whole team. You will be hands-on with project delivery, client engagement and team collaboration.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org